Chase 'n' Pac-Man 2 Chase 'n' Pac-Man 2

wackawackwackwackawacka

Chase, i love you. Srsly

ShoBizNewsyNews #36 ShoBizNewsyNews #36

True!

Hahaha! Splenda DOES taste like ass!

TANKMEN 1.5 TANKMEN 1.5

Hahaha

"Not anymore, bitch!" Hahahaha classic!

The Impossible Quiz The Impossible Quiz

God damn you to hell

You just wasted an hour of my life! I say you wasted, I wasted it. I say wasted, i mean I coulda spent it doing probably more important stuff, cos i gotta be honest that hour ruled. But I was too retarded for the end of the world :'(

Slit Your Wrists! Slit Your Wrists!

HAHA

Lol i gave it a 5, simply for teh fact that it bashes emos.

Pacman 2005 DEMO Pacman 2005 DEMO

Awesome!

Dude that kicked! But you need to add more levels.

Sanctus Aeacus Sanctus Aeacus

Loved It..

This is the sorta stuff i really love. As much as i like your really melodic stuff your shred is soo much more awesome. Dude, you rock!

Guitar Solo In "A Aeolian" Guitar Solo In "A Aeolian"

Yeh not bad

Pretty good dude but you need to watch out on your bends you're hittin a few bum notes that could be avoided. Also try workin on your vibrato to add a bit more feel. I liked it though dude, very melodic.

EckHart responds:

thanks man. Yea, well I have no excuse for the bends...lol. I am glad you thought it was nice. Thanks again!

No Boundaries (beta) No Boundaries (beta)

Awesome!

Dude that fuckin rules! I been tryin to learn No boundaries for like a month and i can do the first minute and a half or so, its sooo fuckin hard! It woulda been soo kick ass if you had done the two hand tappin part at the end but even with out it that 0wned majorly.Nice goin! You must be a fukin' masta on stage! Keep up the good shit.