Sanctus Aeacus Sanctus Aeacus

Loved It..

This is the sorta stuff i really love. As much as i like your really melodic stuff your shred is soo much more awesome. Dude, you rock!

Guitar Solo In "A Aeolian" Guitar Solo In "A Aeolian"

Yeh not bad

Pretty good dude but you need to watch out on your bends you're hittin a few bum notes that could be avoided. Also try workin on your vibrato to add a bit more feel. I liked it though dude, very melodic.

EckHart responds:

thanks man. Yea, well I have no excuse for the bends...lol. I am glad you thought it was nice. Thanks again!

No Boundaries (beta) No Boundaries (beta)

Awesome!

Dude that fuckin rules! I been tryin to learn No boundaries for like a month and i can do the first minute and a half or so, its sooo fuckin hard! It woulda been soo kick ass if you had done the two hand tappin part at the end but even with out it that 0wned majorly.Nice goin! You must be a fukin' masta on stage! Keep up the good shit.

Letters to virginia (v1) Letters to virginia (v1)

Pure fucking class

Yeh dude, that seriously rules. You're a fucking good vocalist, i like the drumming as well, perfectly in time. Shame you're not with them any more, i could see it doing well. good shit.

Ushuken responds:

Wow. I didn't think anybody was going to review the songs I posted, I just now got around to reading them, and thanks for the comments, I appreciate it.

Army of Darkness: Grindcore Army of Darkness: Grindcore

What the shit is grindcore?

Oh well, i guess it's something yah made up, either that, or i'm a retard. Probably the latter, but if Grindcore is this, I LIKE GRINDCORE! This is awesome, brutally fast drumming, (so what if it's a drum machine), and some majorly awesome riffs. Nice stuff.

CasketGrind responds:

awww you will love grindcore. its like death metal but with easy cycling riffs. derived from punk a bit just exageratted. if you like this try bands like NASUM, Captain Cealnoff, Engorged, Rotten Sound, Flesh parade those are my major influences

Ravished Cannibal Flesh Ravished Cannibal Flesh

you're a cradle fan aren't you?

Sounded a lot like something Cradle of Filth might make. I LIKED IT! I really didn't like the efffect you had on the vocals, i think it spoiled it a bit, other than that, AWESOME!

CasketGrind responds:

hmm... well im not a bit black metal fan. but yeah ive been told i have black metal vocals hahaha i dont intend to sound like that...thats just how i scream

the taming of brutality the taming of brutality

Good!

I really liked that. If someone where to use it in a flash, i could easily see it being used for an end boss or somehing. The backing guitar and lead guitar fit in perfectly. Not too sure about the drum set you used, but i guess the use of a techno drumkit adds some originality too it.
Keep it up, where can i find the album?

CasketGrind responds:

um yeah it was a techno drunkit hahahaha. i was thinking about covering one of my grind songs and making it into a hardcore techno song. but i thought it would be too much trouble. you can find the album up for download here on my website http://geocities.com/casketkrusher9