The Impossible Quiz The Impossible Quiz

God damn you to hell

You just wasted an hour of my life! I say you wasted, I wasted it. I say wasted, i mean I coulda spent it doing probably more important stuff, cos i gotta be honest that hour ruled. But I was too retarded for the end of the world :'(

Slit Your Wrists! Slit Your Wrists!

HAHA

Lol i gave it a 5, simply for teh fact that it bashes emos.

Pacman 2005 DEMO Pacman 2005 DEMO

Awesome!

Dude that kicked! But you need to add more levels.

-fast ball x- -fast ball x-

Twas Allright...

It would be cool with sound. 1 Good thing would be to show the mouse cos mine kept goin off the screen. But other than that it was pretty good.

RetroLander RetroLander

Coooool

Yeh, That was awesome. Would've been nice to have had some sound though. I noticed a few glitches: I couldn't access anything harder than medium mode and help and options didn't work. But then that's probs just my comp messin up. On a couple of the levels i noticed what looked like hard manouvres could be easily bypassed by going back and appearing on the other side of the screen, which i think would be nice to have a wall in the way so you can't cheat. Other than that, THAT RULED!!!

hobo-mgee responds:

TO THE ABOVE POSTER, I accidently answered your message sorry.

It was for you:

Thanks. There not glitches, i said about them not working.

and your supposed to be able to use the wrap for them. Its only normal difficulty remember. Hards where it will get fun!

Pen Click Race -Gold Ed.- Pen Click Race -Gold Ed.-

Ohhh yehh!!

Yeh man, THAT WAS EXTREME!!! lol, i beat data by a whole click!! Yeh man, i was PROUD.

Flyborg responds:

Go you. Data is "teh shit".

the classroom the classroom

LMAO!!!!

Lol, the ending was classyass, it's funny cos it's true, kinda reminded me of scary movie rightat the end, where she gets run over. Any how, twas good all in all, level 4 was pretty hard, but yeh just gotta keep going at it tip: when the guy starts screaming, run to the right, not left.
Merry Xmas Y'all!
:¬¦D.

! Fishy ! ! Fishy !

Fun

ITs a good game, shame about the soundtrack. Its great when you're big but it takes ages to get there.